Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

These are some of my friends presents.

I would like to show you some beautiful presents my friends from Pets of the World give me.
I am one of the webmasters od Pets of the World, and I invite you to visit it. There is a Sub-Forum in English, just for English-speaking visitors.
Just click here:
These are some Candy's presents.
She is another webmaster of Pets of the World, and a very good Gifs Designers.
She gives plenty of gifs presents to the forum's users.
I hope you enjoy them!!!

Another one:
Did you now that my cat can speak??? But only Spanish!!!

Sternbild is my nick in Pets of the World.
I will be waiting for you and your pets there






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas