Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy halloween!!!!!

The current mood of Anabel at www.imood.com

Do you celebrate Halloween???
Here, there is no tradition of celebrating Halloween, but I like it very much!!!
All related with witches, ghosts and mistery is very interesting to me!!!!
I would be very glad if you explained to me how you celebrate Halloween in your town!!!
You can send me pictures of how you decorate your house, your village or even how you and your pets are dressed at Halloween's Night!!!!
Enjoy yourselves!!!!!



Do you like Tigre dressed as a "witch"????


This is me crying because there is no Halloween Parties where I can celebrate tonight!!!!! Ha,ha,ha!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas