Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Do not miss it!!!!!!

I have just found that I had these pictures in my PC!!!
I took a lot of pictures of my pets, but some of them, I really archive them but do not see all of them!!!!, but today, I was having a watch at all my photos and I have found some terrific ones!!!!!

I will put only pictures of my pets, not mines because that would be TERRIBLE!!!!Ha,ha!!!!
What a face my cat has!!!!!!...
And here, he was sunbathing. He looks like a "Granfather"...
Anything to say about this "rapper dog"????
Never saw such a face like this, Gretka!!!!! ji,ji!!!!
A big head for such a small body...
the same happens with Molly here....
Oh my God!!!! She is very thing, but not so much...
And, who took this picture?????Everytime that Gretka sees me at the computer, she puts on my knees, like a little kitty...
These pictures show that even the most beautiful, are ugly sometimes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas