Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Molly wanted to pose for the pictures.

The current mood of Anabel at www.imood.com
Look my beautiful Molly posing for mom.
Here, she is lookin at us with "vampire eyes" because the picture was taken at Halloween's Night...

In this picture, she sleeps on her Dad's sofa...

As you can see, Molly looks like a "pretty lady"...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
doesn't she????
She loves playing with Daddy,
I think she is really "in love" with him...

My two little sweeties together...
Oh God, if only they knew how much I love them!!!!
They love each other a lot. They spend most of the day playing and "kissing" each other...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Timmy said…

    Meow Meow! Anabel! I just LOVE that picture of Molly and Gretka kissin' :) How adorable!!!

    Oh, if you visit my website, you will see a picture of me dressed up in my Halloween costume! And, Mommy carved pumpkins which are posted there too! She made one look like me sitting on a branch in the moonlight!

    Halloween is a spooky scary time. In my house, we don't really celebrate it too much. I dressed up and we gave out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to our door. We lit the pumpkin and put it on the front step. That's about as much as we get into Halloween :)

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger ANABEL said…

    Thanks for the information about Halloween, Timothy.
    I am going to visit your page, to see you dressed up in your Halloween costume and to see the pumpkins aswell.
    I have not dressed my pets up for that night because here, no one celebrates that, and because Tigre and the dogs became very angry if I try to put them a hat or somethin on, ha,ha!!!
    Kisses for you and your mom!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas