Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Nikita, Tigre's girlfriend!!!!

This is Nikita, my cat's fiancé.
She is a very nice and pretty black cat from Argentina.
They are really in love, and send each other "love messages" in Pets of the World' Forum!!!!
Nikita lives with five cats, all of them beautiful, in Buenos Aires.
Their mom is my friend Narda, the webmaster of our nice Forum
I hope you like this lovely cat. I put three pictures of her, playing with her toy.
Note that Nikita wears a "N" holding from her neck, and the Lion Toy, wears a "T" from Tigre.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas