Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Monday, November 22, 2004

It is Christmas time at home!!!!!!

This year, Christmas has arrived Home very early, because a very good friend of me has made this beautiful present for me. It is a Christmas Card of my three babies dressed up like Santa!!!
I hope you like this present as much as I do.
Gretka also likes watching herself at the computer's screen.
352x288px - 11.2 Kbytes 352x288px - 9.4 KbytesImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have also put this lovely picture in my handy screen.
This year, I will not decorate the house for Christmas because Molly would be "fighting" against the Xmas tree everyday, and I would have to be angry with her about this!!!!So, I am very happy and want to say THANK YOU to my friend Candy for this Xmas present!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said…

    What a WONDERFUL blog! That was a great gift from your friend and way too cute! I love all of your pictures! I've added you to my blogroll. Drop by and visit sometime! http://richardsonzoo.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger ANABEL said…

    Thank you very much for your lovely words!!!
    I promise to visit your page, Cheryl.
    I would like to see your pets and know about them.
    I hope you visit this page again.
    Greeetins,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas