Anabel and her pets

Something about me and my animals.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Today I have visited Tigre!!!!!

I am very glad about it, because Tigre lives with my mother and I can not see him everyday(as I would like!!!!)
He was really nice and wanted to play all time!!!!
He is as fat as usually, but full of energy!!!! He has been most of time playing with his "green fly" and with a little ball made of silver paper.
I have enjoyed a lot, just looking at him!!!
He seems to be a puppy, and he is 8 years old!!!!
Here you can see Tigre sitting on the sofa...
, just when he sees my mom leaving her seat, he runs quickly to sit on it, like a little person...
And look at the funny angry face he has when he feels it has been enough with the pictures...
When he is angry with me because he does not want more pictures, he looks at me like saying:"When are you going home...???"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Pootlecat said…

    sweet! but why does tigre live with your mum?

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger ANABEL said…

    Yes, Tigre lives with my mum!!!
    Since I got married, four years ago, I lived with him too, but after that, I moved to a new house and I decided not to bring Tigre, because he was used to live in "his house" and it would have been terrible for him to leave away all what he was used .
    And he does not like to be alone, and I had to work, so it was much better for him to stay with my mother!!!!
    And if I tell you the truth, my mother does not want Tigre to move away, she loves him a lot!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

«   ?   #   »
The WeatherPixie CÓRDOBA (Spain)

adopt your own virtual pet!
 

Estadisticas de visitas